Shadow Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the future, where there are famines everywhere, which means a shortage of food, so the Government mad the Population Law, that familes could only have 2 children. But there are thrid children...shadow children who try to unite and bring down the g

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 13th Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlett

Scarlett

The 13th Time Empty
PostSubject: The 13th Time   The 13th Time Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:03 pm

I was shoved roughly into the little cell, one of the overnight ones. I mean, I was only in here for punching someone in the face in front of the police. It was good they didn't know who I was, or I'd be in here for a lot longer.
There were sounds of agony all around me. "Oh, shut the hell up," I yelled. "You don't get to moan until I do." One man, about thirty with tattoos all over his face, smiled at me, leeringly. I stood up, walked to his cell which was right next to mine, and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "You got something to say?"
"Sweet," he said. "Never seen a babe like you in here before."
I punched him, hard. Blood squirted from his nose and called out. The guard opened my cell door and grabbed me. "That's it, Red," he said. "I'm putting you in the longer stay cells. You've got yourself a month in here now."
I cackled. "Looks like 13 is my magic number." It was my 13th time in jail, and I had finally got a month out of it.
Back to top Go down

The 13th Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Nation :: The City :: Jail-
Jump to: