Shadow Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the future, where there are famines everywhere, which means a shortage of food, so the Government mad the Population Law, that familes could only have 2 children. But there are thrid children...shadow children who try to unite and bring down the g

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Population Police

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Population Police Empty
PostSubject: Population Police   Population Police Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Okay Administraitors should be the population police but i don't really care. Okay.
They have all sorts of technology to track, and find shadow children.
Some, are allies with the shadow children, to help them. Like Mr. Talbot. He's an ally. But be cautious, don't believe them if they say they'll help you.
Okay, they are usually big, burly men, but they CAN be women. Anyway, i don't really care what you do as long as you aren't like an "all powerful" population police, and can catch ALL the shadow children. No. You can be good, but not THAT good. And you can make up ur technology, and/or weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://shadownation.board-directory.net

Population Police
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Nation :: Welcome :: Groups-
Jump to: